Providence College generates e-bills electronically and e-mails them to the students @friars.providence.edu email address. Students are automatically enrolled and can also authorize another user (i.e. parent/guardian) to view and pay the bill. Once a student sets up an authorized user, e-Bills will be sent to both the student and the authorized user e-mail addresses.
The steps to access your e-Bill are as follows:
The student needs to:
- Log into CyberFriar
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Bursar’s Office – NEW
- On the bottom left corner next to Parent Pins click on NEW
- Assign your parent/guardian a username and enter their email address. This will generate an email to the authorized user with a temporary password and the link to the e-Bill website.
- Inform your authorized user of their username and that they will be receiving an email with their temporary password and the link to the e-Bill website.
Authorized Users (Parent/Guardian): Once your account is established by your student you will receive an email with a link to the e-Bill website and your temporary password. If you are having problems with your temporary password we recommend you cut and paste the password when logging in.
Log in at: https://commerce.cashnet.com/pcepay
At your initial log in, you will be required to change your password. After you have successfully logged in,you may view the student balance, view the student invoice and make an e-Payment. An e-Payment is an electronic check also known as an ACH. If you prefer to mail in the check, simply print the invoice, tear off the top section and return it with your check to the address indicated on the e-Bill. Remember to include the students ID number on the check.
For more information please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.