Welcome to the Bursar's Office
The Bursar’s Office includes Student Accounts and Repayment of the Federal Perkins Loan.
The Student Accounts area is specifically responsible for the billing and collection of tuition, room and board charges, and other fees associated with enrollment at the college and the repayment of the Federal Perkins Loan.
Student Accounts Office
For undergraduate students, bills are e-mailed from the Student Accounts Office in mid-July for the fall semester and mid-November for the spring semester. Payments are due on or before August 15 and December 15, respectively.
A Monthly Payment Plan is available for families to budget and pay their educational expenses.
News & Announcements:
1098Ts Are Now Available for Viewing
- Providence College does not mail a printed copy of the 1098T.
- Students and Parents who are set up as authorized users received an email that the 1098T is available for viewing.
- In previous years, the 1098-T form included a figure in Box 2 that represented the qualified tuition and related expenses (QTRE) we billed to the student account for the calendar (tax) year. Due to a change to institutional reporting requirements under federal law, beginning with tax year 2018, we reported in Box 1 the amount of QTRE you paid during the year.
- The 1098T is for informational purposes only. While you should retain a copy for your records, you are not required to submit it with your tax return. The information reported to students on the 1098T is also reported by Providence College to the IRS.
- You can find detailed information about claiming education tax credits in IRS Publication 970, page 9.
- Providence College is unable to provide you with individual tax advice, but should you have questions, you should seek the counsel of an informed tax preparer or adviser. For more information about Form 1098T, visit https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1098t.pdf.
- Please note that students must provide additional access for Authorized Users to view 1098Ts. This selection is under the Parent Pin Section found in the Bursar area of your Cyberfriar account.
- If you are a student you can access your 1098T and set up an authorized user by logging into Cyberfriar at:
- If you are a Parent or Guardian set up as an authorized user you can access the 1098T by logging in to:
- If you have problems with your password, please copy and paste it from the email that was sent to you with your username and password.