Graduate Programs Financial Information
Graduate Programs Financial Policies
- All tuition is due at the time of registration.
- If you are receiving financial aid, registration is contingent upon having completed a FAFSA form prior to registration.
- All third party authorizations (including employee letters) must be submitted to the Bursar’s Office, Harkins Hall, Room 400 within 48 hours of online registration. If registering in person, a copy of the letter must be submitted at the time of registration.
- Providence College tuition remission authorizations must be completed with Human Resources prior to registration.
- Any student that receives Providence College tuition remission must pay all lab fees and distance learning fees at the time of registration.
- Failure to comply with the above policies will result in being dropped for non-payment.
- Any student re-registered for classes from which they have been dropped for non-payment, will be charged a $150.00 re-registration fee.
- Students should be aware that in the unlikely event that they fail to meet their financial obligation, a delinquency report may be filed to a credit bureau and the account may be sent to a collection agency. Once an account is sent to a collection agency, the student is responsible for all past due tuition and fees as well as collection costs, which may include penalties, interest, attorney’s fees and court costs.
|Tuition per Credit M.B.A.||$650.00||$667.00|
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (M.B.A.)||$1,950.00||$2,001.00|
|Tuition per credit Education||$420.00||$440.00|
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (Education)||$1,260.00||$1,320.00|
|Tuition per Credit (History)||$410.00||$420.00|
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (History)||$1,230.00||$1,260.00|
|Tuition per Credit (Mathematics)||$410.00||$420.00|
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (Mathematics)||$1,230.00||$1,260.00|
|Tuition per Credit (Theology)||$410.00||$420.00|
|Tuition per 3 Credit Course (Theology)||$1,230.00||$1,260.00|
|Graduation Fee *||$210.00|
|Late Registration Fee||$150.00|
*Payable with submission of Intent to Graduate form
Refunds of Overpayments
- If a student has a credit balance on their account, they can request a refund of overpayments by contacting the Bursar’s office by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include: student name, banner id, amount being requested, where to send check (if not to be picked up in Harkins Hall).
- Refunds for the current semester may be requested once a student’s aid has been disbursed to their account and a credit balance exists. Please note that most financial aid is not posted until after the course schedule adjustment period in order to confirm a student’s full-time status and eligibility for financial aid.
- Please check your account on Cyberfriar before requesting your refund to confirm your aid has been disbursed.
- Once a refund is requested, checks will be available approximately two weeks from the receipt of the request.
- Please note requested refund amounts based on financial aid are subject to adjustment based on review & approval by the Financial Aid office.